Contact us by phone or complete our online quote request form. We will collect some Initial information and provide you with a quote.
Our experienced travel specialists will sort out the most complex travel itineraries in order to find the best fil for your travel plans and your budget.
We work hard so that our customers can enjoy a stress - free and memorable experience. We are at travel needs
|Airport||Destination||Travel Dates||Airline||Total Value|
|LHR||AKL||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£713.00
|LHR||AKL||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£743.00
|LHR||AKL||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£862.00
|LHR||AKL||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£913.00
|LHR||AKL||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£994.00
Have you finished visiting all the travel spots in Europe and nearby countries? Do you still want to visit an English speaking country with unspoilt countryside and natural attractions? It takes twenty-four hours to cross the equator and reach there. Doesn’t that sound so exciting? Even the local time there is an hour more than twelve hours earlier than the local London time. Rush and book those cheap flight tickets to Auckland with Bird Cube Travel.
Think no more and let Bird Cube Travel book you for flights from London to Auckland and commence on a twelve thousand mile journey half way across the globe to the lovely island nation of New Zealand in the southern hemisphere. Here’s the list of flights that fly from London to Auckland –
• Virgin Atlantic
• Qatar Airways
• China Eastern
• Air New Zealand
• Turkish Airlines
• Korean Air
• Malaysia Airlines
• Etihad Airways
• Virgin Australia
• Qantas Airways
• Thai Airways Intl
One of the trusted names in the travel industry, Bird Cube Travel is been serving clients with customized packages and cheap flight tickets. Many customers have returned asking for next tour. Here’s why Bird Cube Travel has been popular among various freaks.
• You not only get multiple options for choosing amazing packages, but you get to customize the package as per your convenience
• One need not wonder round to club his need for making it a complete tour. You get all travel needs under one umbrella
• You take back memories. It is not only a holiday with us but an experience.
• You get cheapest flights options for both international and domestic destinations
• Our representatives are there by your side till your finish your journey, guiding you throughout the tour
• You get value for money
Our priority is to make a happy and pocket friend budget holiday for you. We are aware of all deals, prices, tariffs and packages offered. Therefore, we coin your travel to make it pocket friendly.
Being the busiest Airport of New Zealand, Auckland Airport is situated 21 kms away from the Auckland city center. Voted as the 12th best Airport in the world, the Auckland Airport handles about 15 million passengers every year. The Airport has the capacity to manage 45 flight movements per hour.Main tourist Attractions of Auckland are:
• Golf Clubs: Auckland is home to many golf clubs, and if you are into the sports Auckland will provide you with the most luxurious golf ranges that you can think of.
• Great Barrier Island: If you want to experience unspoiled countryside of New Zealand, you do not have to go far. It takes very little time to enter the rain forests that are well preserved and rich in the unique flora and fauna of the region.
• Volcano Craters: Another attraction around Auckland is the presence of volcano craters around the town. These volcanoes have at least flown once in the past but are not likely to erupt in the future, make a very special attraction for the city.
• Active Volcano on the Rangitoto Island: For travelers who want to experience an active volcano, there is a trip to the active volcano on the Rangitoto Island. There are other volcanic mountains you can visit the Mount Eden or the One Tree Hill, which has the grave of John Long Campbell one of the founding fathers of the city of Auckland on its summit.More about Auckland
The most compelling reason to visit Auckland is that it is culturally very English yet it is so distinct and exciting, a place that feels like home yet so distant. Auckland was created by merging four towns into one and currently it is the largest town in Polynesia. It is situated in the northernmost part of New Zealand and is bound by sea and beaches on both its east and west side. Wherever you are in Auckland, you are never far from fun, frolic, beaches, and the sea. This gives the city a unique spot in the surfing sport and the city is home to many sea-surfers and kayaking enthusiasts.
If you find the opportunities for travel above compelling you to take you there, after you have immersed yourselves in the pleasures and wonders of the Auckland City it would be time to check out cheap flights from Auckland to London for your journey home unless you have already booked them. Call us on 0203 745 4546 or drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Our representatives work round the clock. Stop waiting, pack your bags and leave the planning to us.