Contact us by phone or complete our online quote request form. We will collect some Initial information and provide you with a quote.
Our experienced travel specialists will sort out the most complex travel itineraries in order to find the best fil for your travel plans and your budget.
We work hard so that our customers can enjoy a stress - free and memorable experience. We are at travel needs
|Airport||Destination||Travel Dates||Airline||Total Value|
|LHR||IST||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£149.00
|LHR||IST||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£159.00
|LHR||IST||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£159.00
|LHR||IST||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£167.00
|LHR||IST||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£169.00
|LHR||IST||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£178.00
|LHR||IST||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£189.00
|LHR||IST||15 Feb 2015 - 14 Feb 2016||£198.00
A Vacation in Turkey is something you should consider if you are looking to travel not very far from London. Istanbul the capital of Turkey is about 1500 miles from London and takes around three and a half hours on flights from London to Istanbul. To top that, Bird Cube Travel brings you many flights from London to Istanbul.
Ask us for exclusive offers on both business class flights and economic class flights. Whether you are flying in domestic or international flight, your journey with Bird Cube Travel is planned under travel experts. Get in touch with travel experts at Bird Cube Travel for a budget holiday package. Here’s the list of airlines that fly to Istanbul from London, UK.
• Turkish Airlines
• Transaero Airlines
• British Airways
• KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
• Olympic Airways
• TAP Air Portugal
• Aegean Aviation
• Ukraine Intl Airline
• Tam Regional
• LOT Polish Airlines
• Tavaj Transportes Aereos
Bird Cube Travel is one of the most trusted names in the travel industry. Get in touch with us to help you plan your budget holiday. Here’s why you should choose us:
• We have years of experience in travel industry
• Multiple options for choosing amazing packages
• Easy ticket booking facility
• All travel needs under one umbrella
• It is not only a holiday with us but an experience
• Cheapest flights options for both international and domestic destinations
• You get more than what you ask for
• Complete guidance till you finish your journey
We too like to travel in budget. Hence, we like to offer deals in budget. We are aware of all deals, prices, tariffs and packages offered. Therefore, we coin your travel to make it pocket friendly.
Istanbul Ataturk Airport is the biggest Airport of the country and also the busiest one. Situated 24 kms away from the city center, this airport has been named as Europe’s best Airport in the management of 40-50 million passengers every year category in 2013. The Airport supports 4 terminals.Main Tourist Attractions of Istanbul are:
• Topkapi Sarayi: If you are planning for a short vacation the capital town Istanbul itself has many locations to intrigue you. The must see places are Topkapı Sarayı, the Palace of Sultans from 15th to the 19th century.
• Galata Dervish House: Visit the Galata Dervish House and check out the swirling dervishes who claim to connect with almighty by dancing.
• Spice Bazaar and The Rustom Pasha Mosque: The Spice Bazaar which has been catering to the international spice trade since 1663. The Rustom Pasha Mosque near the Spice Bazaar has been there since 1516 and presents the unique mosaic work of the region.
• Hagia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar: Hagia Sophia the largest Cathedral in these parts of the world some thousand years ago is a rich presentation of Byzantine art and now converted to a mosque. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul will make your hair tingle as you walk the same alleys where thousands of years ago the travelers of the Silk Route exchanged their goods.More about Istanbul
Travel in Turkey is very exciting as it is the confluence of two great historical legacies the Constantinople and the Ottoman. There are so many historical structures which show the confluence of both the cultures. A history buff will need more than a week to cover Turkey but with so many cheap flights to Istanbul from London, he can afford to make repeated trips.
Another aspect of Turkey is that it bounded on the north by the Black Sea and the Aegean Sea on the south. Both the coast line has very distinct geography and has very interesting locations to visit. The Aegean Sea coast line has many beach resorts that compete with each other in locations like Antalya, Alanya, Bodrum and Oludeniz. The Black Sea coast line on the other hand has high and rocky mountains skirting it which provides a very exciting drive along the coast with stoppages at towns like Trabzon, Uzongol, Ayder and ending at the ski resort town Ezurum.
The other places which you should include in your itinerary are Cappadocia which is where you see the rock cut churches of Turkey and Pamukkal and Hierapolis filled with architectural and natural locations. After these places have blown you out of your mind avail the London to Istanbul cheap flights to get back home. Hope you have a pleasant trip. Call us on 0203 745 4546 or drop in an email to email@example.com Our representatives work round the clock. Stop waiting, pack your bags and leave the planning to us.